Together we will find a cure Donate
Wear A Hat Day School Competition
Wear A Hat Day 2019 Schools Competition – Sponsored by Primary Times Magazine
Calling all Schools: Win £100 worth of books for your school!
Primary Times Magazine is proud to support Wear A Hat Day 2019 and is offering a prize of a £100 book token for the school which raises the most money per pupil.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible, a school must register for Wear A Hat Day by Friday 29th March 2019.
- A school must hold a Wear A Day Event at its school.
- When submitting funds from its Wear A Hat Day event, a school must also email email@example.com and a) confirm that its Wear A Hat Day funds have been paid to Brain Tumour Research b) confirm how many pupils took part in its Wear A Hat Day event and c) send at least one photo of its Wear A Hat Day event.
- Funds raised must be received by Brain Tumour Research by Friday 31st May 2019.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any funds that are delayed or wrongly delivered for any reason.Proof of delivery of funds is not proof of receipt by Brain Tumour Research.
- The competition is open to any school in the UK.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Entry is free.
- There is no alternative to the prize.
- The winning school will be decided by the Brain Tumour Research judging panel, comprising the Director of Finance & Operations, Director of Fundraising & Marketing and Head of Brand Communications.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning school will be decided and informed by Friday 28th June.
- The winning school will be notified using the contact information provided during its registration. Please ensure that correct information is provided.
- Assuming photo consent forms have been completed, Brain Tumour Research will publish the name of the winning school and any associated Wear A Hat Day photos in its publications, on its website and on its social media platforms. It will also share this information with Primary Times as the prize sponsor for this competition and they may also publish the name of the winning school and any associated Wear A Hat Day photos in their magazine/s and on their website/s and social media feeds.
- The prize can only be delivered to a UK address.
- Entry implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Further information about this competition is available at www.braintumourresearch.org/pt-wahd-competition
- If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org