Paying Your Money In
Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Paying in the funds raised from your Wear A Hat Day!
Thank you for raising funds in support of Wear A Hat Day! The information on this page will help you pay in any funds you have collected from your Wear A Hat Day event.
Rest assured, any funds you’ve raised via an online fundraising page, such as JustGiving or through a Facebook Fundraiser will be transferred to us automatically.
When paying in money from your Wear A Hat Day event, you can use any of the following methods. Please remember to quote your unique Wear A Hat Day reference number that we will have sent to you on email:
- Pay in money online via our website:
Online donations via our website can be taken via PayPal or from most major credit cards. Your transaction will generate an automated response from our payment handler Now Donate and we will send a subsequent thank you email or letter as well.
- Transfer the funds directly into our bank account. NatWest Bank Account Number 84040319 and Sort Code 60-02-09 for the credit of Brain Tumour Research.
- Pay in the funds at your local bank using a paying-in slip. Please contact us to request a paying-in slip to be sent to you.
- Pay by Debit or Credit Card over the phone- please call our offices on 01908 867200 between 10am and 4pm Monday to Thursday and have your payment card ready.
- Send us a cheque for the amount, along with your full contact details (full name and salutation, address and post code, a contact phone number and email address) so we can send out a thank you email or letter. Please make cheques payable to Brain Tumour Research and send them to:
Brain Tumour Research
If you are making a payment on behalf of someone else, wherever possible please make us aware of the fundraiser/s responsible for donating and collecting those funds, so we can properly thank everyone who has helped.
If funds have been collected as sponsorship and you’ve got the doner details on one of our sponsorship forms then we can collect Gift Aid for each person who whose opted in to gift aid their individual donation.
The charity cannot claim Gift Aid on any monies paid in that result from multiple cash donations such as funds from a collection box.
We cannot claim gift aid on any donations received from company accounts.
If you have any questions about Gift Aid, please email our finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01908 867200 and we'll be happy to help.
Make a donation to Wear A Hat Day
If you didn't hold a Wear A Hat Day event but would still like to donate, you can do so on the appropriate donation page below:
You could also donate via text message on your mobile – just texting the word HAT to 70450 to donate £5. If you’d like to give more, you could text Hat10 to donate £10 to 70450 or text HAT20 to 70450 to give £20. Texts will cost the donation amount eg £5 plus the standard network rate charge.