Paying Your Money In
Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Paying in the funds raised from your Wear A Hat Day!
Thank you for raising funds in support of Wear A Hat Day! To ensure the charity does not incur any unnecessary admin fees, please pay in any cash or cheques you have collected from your Wear A Hat Day event to us directly, rather than transferring via an online fundraising page, such as JustGiving.
If you are making a payment on behalf of someone else, wherever possible please make us aware of the fundraiser/s responsible for donating and collecting those funds, so we can properly thank everyone who has helped.
Please note you can only add Gift Aid in relation to personal donations. The charity cannot claim Gift Aid on a donation made by multiple persons, such as in a collection box, unless we have the name and address of each donor (in which case please let us know). Nor can we claim gift aid on donations received from company accounts.
Pay in your money using any of the following methods and always remember to quote your unique Wear A Hat Day reference number that came in your fundraising pack:
- Donate to us directly - be sure to leave us a message, quoting your unique reference number that was issued to you in your Fundraising Pack.
- Pay in the funds at a local bank using a paying-in slip. Please contact us to request a paying-in slip to be sent to you.
- Transfer the funds directly into our bank account. NatWest Bank Account Number 84040319 and Sort Code 60-02-09 for the credit of Brain Tumour Research.
- Send us a cheque along with your full contact details (full name & salutation / address / phone no. / email ) so we can send out thanks and keep you up to date! Please make it payable to Brain Tumour Research and send it to:
Wear A Hat Day
- Pay by Debit or Credit Card. Please call our offices on 01908 867200 between 9am and 5pm and have your card handy.
If you have any questions, please email our finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01908 867200 and we'll be happy to help.