WEAR A HAT DAY AT WORK
Bring your colleagues together to help find a cure for brain tumour. Wear A Hat Day is so much fun and ideal for team-building.
Join in, look super for science and help research breakthroughs happen!
Hattastic ideas – ways to get involved
Get your thinking caps on and help us make Wear A Hat Day 2023 a record-breaking success!
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Wear A Hat: Keep it simple and ask your colleagues to wear their hats to the office – set up a JustGiving page and everyone donates to join in
- Hat Quiz: A fun way to harness that competitive team spirit – throw in a few hat-themed rounds and offer a prize for the winning team
- Hat Bake-Off: Hold a hat-themed bake off in your office, ask everyone to bring in their kitchen creations and cast their votes for Star Baker – ask for donations to sample the tasty treats
- Hat Party: Hold a lunch party and invite everyone to join you during their break – set up a photobooth using one of our fun kits and share the hattastic results on your social media using #WearAHatDay
- Hat Competition: Great for team building – teams create the most spectacular hats out of only materials found in the office or send them out on a scavenger hunt to find their materials before they start work on their creations
Register today to get your FREE fundraising pack with a hat-ful of resources to help you maximise the funds and awareness you raise.