Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
A J Bell Great Manchester Run
Grab your running shoes and join Brain Tumour Research at the UK’s third largest running event
Starting and finishing in the buzzing Manchester city centre this event suits runners of all abilities. Choose from a 10k or half marathon course and see the iconic sights of Manchester in front of thousands of cheering spectators. Join our team for an
atmosphere you’ll never forget.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A branded t-shirt or running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- Additional items exclusive to the event are a Great Manchester Run race number and timing chip, bespoke Great Manchester Run finishers pack which will include a t-shirt and medal
Registration Fee – Please see official website for individual distance details
Suggested Sponsorship – £250
Distance – 10K or half Marathon
Event start – Please see official website for more information
Mob: 07841 026134