Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Walk of Hope Milton Keynes
Step forward for our Walk of Hope Milton Keynes and help find a cure for brain tumours.
We will follow the redways of Milton Keynes on a 10km route, starting and finishing at our Head Office in Shenley Wood. We’ll pass by the scenic views of Furzton Lake and through the leafy suburb of Emerson Valley.
Step forward and join our team today!
Join our Walk of Hope Milton Keynes and you'll get:
- A Walk of Hope downloadable fundraising pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share your story with us (if you would like)
- A special finisher’s Walk of Hope medal
Due to unprecedented demand, we currently have limited stock of our Walk of Hope children’s t-shirts. If the t-shirt size you have requested is out of stock, we will provide you with an alternative Brain Tumour Research branded t-shirt.
- £10 per adult (aged 18 and over)
- £5 per child (aged 11-17)
- £1 per child (aged 10 and under)
Minimum Sponsorship – £99
Distance – 10km
Event Start / End times – starts 10am
Meeting point – Shenley Pavilions Car Park (Brain Tumour Research Head Office)
Online registration is now closed, however you can still register on the day! The event details are shown above and when you arrive at the event, we will provide everything you need. We would love to see you there.
Mob: 07494 797491