Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Walk of Hope Hamilton
Step forward for our Walk of Hope Hamilton and help find a cure for brain tumours.
We’ll follow the Green Bridge route through Chatelherault Country Park setting off from the centrepiece of the estate, a hunting lodge built for the fifth Duke of Hamilton by William Adam, 250 years ago.
Our walk follows the gorge of the Avon Water to the Green Bridge (note: the bridge isn’t actually green!) before we return past the Cadzow Oaks, where some of the gnarled trees are more than 500 years old.
Step forward and join our team today!
Join our Walk of Hope Hamilton and you'll get:
- A Walk of Hope downloadable fundraising pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share your story with us (if you would like)
- A special finisher’s Walk of Hope medal
- Additional items exclusive to this event include
- Cafe on sites
- Toilet on site
Due to unprecedented demand, we currently have limited stock of our Walk of Hope children’s t-shirts. If the t-shirt size you have requested is out of stock, we will provide you with an alternative Brain Tumour Research branded t-shirt.
- £10 per adult (aged 18 and over)
- £5 per child (aged 11-17)
- £1 per child (aged 10 and under)
Minimum Sponsorship – £99
Distance – 8km
Event Start / End times –starts 10am
Meeting point – The visitor centre, Chatelherault Country Park
Online registration is now closed, however you can still register on the day! The event details are shown above and when you arrive at the event, we will provide everything you need. We would love to see you there.
Mob: 07592 502707