Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Great North Run
Get involved in the world’s largest marathon and run from city to sea with a fly past from the Red Arrows!
Famous for its warm North East welcome, creating an unbeatable atmosphere, 60,000 determined and dedicated runners make the Great North Run the world’s biggest and best half marathon.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as a runner participating for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- Fundraising Pack
- Brain Tumour Research / technical t-shirt or running vest
- iTab Medal personalised with your name and finish time
- A great welcome (and CAKE) at the finish in the Charity Village
- Great North Run event t-shirt
- Brain Tumour Research #FightingForce medal
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to our Fighting Force Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
Minimum Sponsorship – £500
Distance – 13.1 miles