Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Brain Tumour Research Isle of Wight Randonnée (in conjunction with British Cycling)
The enjoyable route takes in multiple beauty spots, dotted around this beautiful island covering approximately 68 miles and climbing 4000 feet. The Ultra Challenge – for the super-committed! – takes you round the island both clockwise & and anti-clockwise. The course is a fully signed road route and is ideal for experienced riders wanting to ride and fundraise for a charity making a difference. The individual entry fee is the same for either challenge.
We are currently looking at making this event even bigger for 2023 (we are even considering a 100 mile route!) so register today to receive more details closer to the time!
Places are limited – join our team today!
Registration Fee –
Early Bird (until 3rd June): £30
Standard (until 29th June): £35
Last Chance: £40
Minimum Sponsorship: £50
Distance: Full Route 68 miles / Ultra Route 136 miles
We are also looking at a 100 mile route – details to be confirmed
Fitness Level: Moderate (Standard Route) / Intense (Ultra-Challenge Route)
Event Start:– 8am – Ultra, 9am - Full
Joining this event as a cyclist for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded cycling jersey for once you’ve set up your fundraising page and raised over £25
- Discount code for WightLink Ferries only; either as a foot passenger with bike, or with car
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smash your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share your story with us (if you want)
- On island support from our Community Fundraising team at Brain Tumour Research
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Isle of Wight
Mob: 07983 946354