Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Yorkshire Three Peaks June 2023
The Yorkshire Three Peaks is a spectacular challenge, a day to make friends and memories for years to come.
If you’re thinking of your next big challenge, team building event or fundraiser, then look no further than the Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge and help fund vital campaigning and research for Brain Tumour Research.
This challenge is on the bucket list of so many walkers. Nestled within the Pennine Range of the Yorkshire Dales National Park lie the iconic three peaks of Whernside, Ingleborough and Pen-y-ghent. Your challenge is to summit all three peaks in 12 hours, walking a total of 24.5 miles.
The circular route starts and ends at the impressive Ribblehead Viaduct, an inspiring grade two listed structure. Nearby is the Station Inn pub where after the adventure our walkers can grab a drink and bite to eat.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A branded Brain Tumour Research t-shirt and baseball cap
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal to wear with pride
- Accompanying professional trek guides
- Support vehicle with tea, coffee, water and snacks provided
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including assistance if required to set up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share your story with us (if desired)
Registration Fee – Early bird £25 , £35 after January 3rd 2023
Minimum Sponsorship – £400
Distance – 24.5miles
Event Start / End times – 7am
Mob: 07841 026134