Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
TCS London Marathon 2023
We have now filled our places for the 2023 event in April. Sometimes places become free in the lead up to the event and if you wish to join the wait list, please complete the form below.
Have you always wanted to take part in the greatest marathon in the world? Join our London Marathon 2023 team and run 26.2 miles with 50,000 other like-minded runners
London is the buzziest place on marathon day. Join fabulous people taking part in this race of a lifetime; all nationalities from every walk of life who come together in this fantastic event with the most electric atmosphere, and an opportunity to raise vital funds for your favourite charity.
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- Support and advice from veteran marathon runner and personal trainer, Lee Perry
- Regular Teams meetings to catch up with Lee on nutrition and training and other previous London Marathon runners talking about fundraising and on the day preparations
- Bumper London Marathon Fundraising Pack
- Branded t-shirt, sports t-shirt and running vest
- Baseball cap
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Registration is £100
Minimum sponsorship is £3,500
Distance - 26.2 miles
Fitness level - Intense