Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Woodbank Park Walk of Hope
Join our Walk of Hope at Woodbank Park in Stockport and step forward to help find a cure for brain tumours.
With lots of open spaces, Woodbank Park is the ideal location for a leisurely stroll. We’ll walk a 5km route incorporating flat footbaths and some gravel paths. This walk is suitable for families and has both flat and slight inclined sections.
We will be walking over some uneven surfaces so this walk is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
Dogs are welcome but must remain on a lead at all times.
Free parking and toilet facilities will be available at Bredbury Hall Hotel where the walk will start and finish. Toilets will also be available midway round this circular route at Offerton Cricket Club.
Refreshments will be available to purchase at both these locations.
Step forward and join our team today!
Register for Walk of Hope and you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- A special Walk of Hope Hero medal
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you would like to)
- Access to our digital fundraising pack
Stockport, SK6 2DH
Mob: 07841 026134