Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Roundhay Park Walk of Hope
Challenge event categories
Step forward to help find a cure and join our Walk of Hope around the gorgeous Roundhay Park in Leeds.
Roundhay Park covers more than 700 acres of parkland, lakes and woodland, and is one of the largest urban parks in the world.
On this five-mile walk, you’ll enjoy lots of sights as you walk with like-minded supporters to help us get closer to a cure for all types of brain tumours. We’ll take an easy family-friendly route following wide walkways, and with accessible ramps throughout, it is wheelchair and pushchair friendly.
Dogs are also welcome.
Parking is free and there are five car parks:
- At the south end of the park off Wetherby Road
- At the end of Park Avenue by the Lakeside Café
- At the west side of the park by the old tram station off Princes Avenue
- Behind the Roundhay Fox pub off Mansion Lane
- At the end of Mansion Lane by the Mansion House Hotel
Refreshments will be provided on the day and there is also a café. Toilets are available.
Step forward and join our team today!
Register for Walk of Hope and you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- A special Walk of Hope Hero medal
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you would like to)
- Access to our digital fundraising pack
Registration Fee –Adult registration fee = £15. Child registration fee = £5. Children aged five and under are free.
Suggested sponsorship – £274
Distance – Five miles
Fitness Level – Easy
Event Start / End times – 10am
West Yorkshire, LS8 2HH
Mob: 07983 946355