Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Brain Tumour Research Isle of Wight Randonnée in conjunction with British Cycling
The course is a fully signed road route and is ideal for experienced riders wanting to ride and fundraise for a charity making a difference. The individual entry fee is the same for either challenge.
Registration Fee –
Early Bird (until 4th June): £30
Standard (until 1st July): £35
Last Chance: £40
Minimum Sponsorship: Suggested £150
Distance: Standard Route 68 miles / Ultra Route 136 miles
Fitness Level: Moderate (Standard Route) / Intense (Ultra-Challenge Route)
Event Start: 9am (end time depends on rider and route!)
Joining this event as a cyclist for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- Discount code for WightLink Ferries only; either as a foot passenger with bike, or with car
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smash your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share your story with us (if you want)
- On island support from a member of our Community Fundraising team at Brain Tumour Research
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Isle of Wight
Mob: 07983 946354