The One Million Keepy Uppy Challenge for Brain Tumour Research
Celebrate the beautiful game this World Cup season with our brand-new footie challenge and help us show brain tumours the red card.
The One Million Keepy Uppy Challenge for Brain Tumour Research kicks off on Friday 18th November. It costs £1 million to fund a Brain Tumour Research Centre of Excellence for a year so, as football fever once again strikes the UK, our goal is to collectively achieve one million keepy uppies.
Whether you’re a regular matchwinner or it’s your first touch, you can help us raise vital funds and awareness to find a cure. Keep practicing your fancy footwork throughout the month and, as the final whistle is blown in Qatar on Sunday 18th December, be part of our festivities as we celebrate our own special World Cup achievement.
Join our team today
- Set up a Facebook Fundraiser or JustGiving page and ask people to donate
- Make a pledge of how many keepy uppies you will do towards our goal of one million during the World Cup
- Invite others to join your team or make their own pledge and take part as an individual, family or group
- Post your progress on your social media and tag us Brain Tumour Research
What’s in it for you?
- A special tournament medal if you raise £10 or more
- A keepy uppy tracker to help you tot up every touch
- A bumper pack to help you score a blinder with your fundraising
- Downloadable resources including a sweepstake, World Cup match planner and challenge tracker
- Entry into a prize draw to win footie merchandise if you raise £100 (or more)
- A sense of pride knowing you’re helping an amazing cause
CHOOSE HOW YOU WILL FUNDRAISE...
GET INVOLVED AS A TEAM
If you’re part of a football team or other sports club, we’d love it if you could get your club and teammates involved. Teams can get up to 15 medals if they raise a minimum of £100 collectively.
Let us know if you’d like to take part as a team by filling in this short form.