Sign up to our Jog 26.2 Miles in May Challenge!
Get fitter, enjoy the fresh air and raise vital funds for Brain Tumour Research to help find a cure for this devastating disease.
You can complete this virtual challenge in a way that suits you and at your own pace.
For example, you could jog a different distance each day to clock up the miles throughout May. Or you could even choose to complete the full 26.2 miles in one go.
Jog around your local area, on a treadmill or do laps of your garden – it’s up to you! Get your friends, family or community/ sports clubs involved as well and make it a fun challenge for everyone!
Are you ready to put your best foot forward?
Be part of the community and get started by joining our Facebook Challenge group today.
Follow these three simple steps to get started:
1) Set up your Facebook Fundraiser for Brain Tumour Research with one click or set up a JustGiving page if you prefer - justgiving.com/campaign/jog26MilesInMayChallenge2022
2) Register so we know where to send your FREE emoji t-shirt and printed mile tracker once you have received your first donation
Raise £274 or more? You’ll also receive a FREE special medal in June, so go for it!
3) Keep sharing your Facebook Fundraiser on your social media and other platforms, whilst asking for donations from your friends, family and colleagues, every penny makes a real difference
Here are some top fundraising tips:
- Ask your employer to match fund (double, triple, or quadruple) what you raise or give a set amount in your name
- Invite people to your fundraiser using the invite button at the top of your fundraising page
- Donate to your own fundraiser to get it going (Facebook recommends this)
- If you have a personal connection to brain tumours and you don't mind sharing, tell your story to inspire others to donate and help increase your total
- Download a jogging app or use a fitness watch to track your mileage and share your progress on your social media, linking to your Facebook Fundraiser whilst asking for donations
- You can also use our mile graphics here to show your achievements and ask for donations
- Use our donation graphics which you can download here on your social media to ask your friends, family and colleagues to give what they can
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any other questions about taking part in this challenge and fundraising for us, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please email Jog26miles@braintumourresearch.org and we will do our best to help as soon as we can. We are a small team, so please bear with us - we really appreciate your support.
Please follow all current Government guidelines as you take part in this challenge, you can find these on the Government website.