Complete a marathon in a month!
Now in its third year, Jog 26.2 Miles in May is a great challenge which you can take part in at your own pace. Jog or run a marathon over the course of a month and raise vital funds to help find a cure for brain tumours.
Signing up is so easy! All you need to do is click below and follow the simple prompts to get started.
Register, set up your fundraising page via Facebook or JustGiving, and when you get your first donation, we’ll send your FREE fundraising pack including:
- An emoji t-shirt to wear with pride and help raise awareness
- A printed tracker to tot up your miles throughout the month
- Top fundraising tips and a fundraising timeline to help you smash your target
- Believe Magazine packed with stories to inspire you
- … and more!
If you raise £137 – which represents 5% of the cost of a day’s research at a Brain Tumour Research Centre of Excellence – you’ll receive a special medal to commemorate your challenge.
Plus, if you raise £274, which represents 10%, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a retail voucher worth £250. So, go for it!
Are you ready to put your best foot forward?
Be part of the community and get started by joining our Facebook Challenge group today.
Fundraising tips to boost your total
- Donate to your own fundraising page to get the ball rolling – Facebook recommends this as a great way to encourage others to donate
- If you have a connection to brain tumours, which you don’t mind sharing, include this on your fundraising page and when you post about your challenge on social media
- Ask your employer if they will match fund what you raise or donate a set amount in your name – you could double, triple or even quadruple your total
- Use the ‘invite’ button on your Facebook fundraiser or the ‘share’ button on your JustGiving page to spread the word about your challenge to everyone you know
- Share photos, videos and updates on your social media throughout your challenge – remember to include a link to your fundraising page and keep asking for donations