Step up for our new summer challenge!
New for 2023, 10,000 Steps a Day in August is a great way to keep fit and enjoy the summer sunshine, whilst raising vital funds to help find a cure for brain tumours.
Complete the simple registration form and set up your fundraising page via JustGiving to sign up. When you get your first donation, we’ll send your FREE fundraising pack including:
- An emoji t-shirt to wear and help raise awareness
- A printed tracker to tot up your steps throughout the month
- Fundraising top tips and a timeline to help you smash your target
- A copy of Believe Magazine packed with stories to inspire you
If you raise £137 – which represents 5% of the cost of a day’s research at a Brain Tumour Research Centre of Excellence – you’ll receive a special medal to commemorate your challenge.
Our top fundraising tips
- Donate to your own fundraising page to get it started – Facebook recommends this as a great way to encourage others to donate
- If you have a connection to brain tumours, which you don’t mind sharing, include this on your fundraising page and when you post about your challenge on social media
- Ask your employer if they will match fund what you raise or donate a set amount in your name – you could double, triple or even quadruple your total
- Use the ‘share’ button on your JustGiving page to spread the word about your challenge to everyone you know
- Share photos, videos and updates on your social media throughout your challenge – remember to include a link to your fundraising page and keep asking for donations
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQs page. If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help as soon as we can.