The Bright Club
The Bright Club
The Bright Club plays a vital role in the delivery of our mission and we are highly honoured to have valuable long-term relationships with outstanding individuals who are its members.
Our Bright Club members and their organisations embrace the importance of our work; they are intelligent, influential and play a significant role in helping us to raise the profile of and funding for this devastating disease.
Becoming a Bright Club member
If you’d like to become a member, you will be asked to make a commitment of at least £5,000 for a minimum of three years. This commitment will enable the charity to plan our campaigning and research programmes.
Contributions can be made personally or through your company or trusts.
As a member of our Bright Club, you will be joining a group of like-minded generous individuals who are making a valuable contribution to our cause and are passionate about finding a cure.
If you like to find out more about the work members of the Bright Club fund, click below
Your membership benefits
In return, for your generous support and dedication to our cause, we will demonstrate our appreciation through:
- An invitation to our exclusive annual members dinner at prestigious London venues alongside our researchers and celebrities
- Priority invitations to attend our parliamentary events
- Private VIP tours of our Research Centres of Excellence
- Networking opportunities with fellow members
- Your name and patronage recognised on our website and Walls of Hope (with your permission)
- Providing an annual report which shows how your support has benefited our work
- Personalised Brain Tumour Research business cards
- Glass keepsakes recognising your membership and contribution
- Opportunities for private meetings with our Chief Executive
With your support we can transform brain tumour research in the UK.
Together we will find a cure.