Recycling for Good Causes
Help us fund the fight Together we will find a cure
Donate unwanted items to raise vital, life-saving funds
You can recycle an array of items including unwanted watches and jewellery (anything from plastic beads to old broken gold chains); gadgets (such as cameras, games consoles, mobile phones, sat navs and MP3 players); old currency (UK & foreign) and used stamps.
All items received by Recycling for Good Causes are assessed and recycled by experts to raise the greatest possible funds for Brain Tumour Research.
There are a number of ways you can raise funds through Recycling for Good Causes:
The Round Pound Appeal
The old, round £1 coin is no longer legal tender -- through Recycling for Good Causes, you can put them to good use and generate much-needed funds.
Simply contact Recycling for Good Causes and they will send you a specialised Round Pound Appeal collection envelope for Brain Tumour Research that can be returned free of charge.
You can help us to raise money by sending your recycling donation for free. You can recycle:
- Any jewellery – gold, silver, costume jewellery, watches, broken and damaged items (like odd earrings, snapped chains or items with missing stones)
- Any unwanted banknotes – old and new UK and foreign banknotes, including all the pre-Euro notes that are now worthless to you
Use your own envelope or jiffy bag (No bigger than A5 in size) and post free of charge by printing out this freepost label and attaching it to your envelope.
Simply pack, print label and send!
If you have a large amount of items, or would like to collect more over a period of time, then a Recycling Project would be suitable for you. You will be sent you a sack (free of charge) to put your items in and when it is of an acceptable weight (10-30kg), you can arrange collection free of charge at a convenient time for you.
The following items are suitable to be donated in a Recycling Project sack:
- Jewellery & Watches (in any material even if damaged or broken)
- Currency – Any coins or banknotes, UK & foreign (even if out of circulation)
- Mobile Phones
- Cameras (old film, digital and video)
- Stamps (Loose, single, albums, first day covers, presentation packs, collections, postcard collections)
- Gadgets (Sat-Navs, Ipods, MP3 players, games consoles, games & accessories, Laptops & Tablet Computers).