Join Our Team
Just 1% of the national research spend has been allocated to this devastating disease
Work for Brain Tumour Research
Brain Tumour Research is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK. We are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Our vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Our mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
If you are passionate, energetic, professional and hardworking, and you think you've got what it takes to help us achieve our mission, then we would welcome your application for any suitable vacancies we have listed here. You can find out more about our philosophy and overall identity on our Vision, Mission and Values page.
If we have no suitable or current vacancies, then please revisit this page soon and in the mean time register your interest here.
If you would like to volunteer to help our cause, please follow this link for more information about volunteering with Brain Tumour Research.
Regional Community Fundraising Manager - South West
We’re looking for an energetic, inspiring and dedicated individual to become the driving force for our community fundraising in the South West.
As a successful applicant, you will:
- Be a confident self-starter with experience in fundraising, managing fundraising events and connecting with people;
- Be flexible in your approach to work, embrace change and development and able to work evenings and weekends when necessary;
- Have experience of networking, building relationships and spotting opportunities for partnerships, including local corporate partnerships;
- Have direct experience of raising funds and meeting financial targets;
- Be comfortable working alone or with a team of volunteers and supporters for which you will be responsible for building and developing;
- Have access to a car and be a confident driver;
- Be based at home and able to travel around the South West of England with regular travel to Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Salary c. £27,000 dependent on experience.
Please send your CV by Sunday 30th July 2017 with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary to: email@example.com