Volunteer For Us
Help us fund the fight Together we will find a cure
Volunteers are vital to our charity - could you donate your time or skills to our cause?
There are many ways that you can help us as a Volunteer:
- Managing collection tins across the country
- Helping out with street collections and bag packing days
- Working with our fundraising groups to help them run successful events
- Packaging up merchandise and fundraising materials to send to supporters
If you have a particular skill that you think could be of use to us, please let us know!
A true partnership!
As part of our commitment to our volunteers, we will:
- Aim to ensure your role meets your expectations
- Always treat you with respect, consideration and appreciation
- Provide information on role responsibilities so that you can carry out your role to the required standard. This includes adherence to health and safety, diversity, legal and data protection policies
- Provide training related to the role
- Agree activities to reflect the amount of time you have available
- Provide support through informal discussions or regular meetings (the level of support will depend on the role and location)
- Provide fair, honest and timely feedback regarding any concerns with performance and/or conduct
- Update you on how your contribution makes a difference
- Contribute towards a safe and respectable environment
For further details please contact Sharon Stevens, PA to our Chief Executive firstname.lastname@example.org