Easter Fundraising Ideas
Spring has sprung and Easter is the perfect time for some fresh fundraising.
We’ve hatched some egg-cellent ideas for you to choose from over the bank holiday weekend!
- Photo competition – lots of potential for some great photos – painted eggs, bunnies, baby chicks or spring flowers. Charge an entry fee to raise funds.
- Easter egg decorating – always a great hit with young fundraisers. Donate the entry fees.
- Host an Easter picnic – pick a park and ask you friends for a donation to cover the food and drink, plus a little extra for Brain Tumour Research!
- Create your own Easter bonnet competition – a great time for young fundraisers. Collect an entry fee to raise funds.
- Easter bake sale – from rabbit-shaped cookies and rice-crispy-mini-egg cakes, to the traditional Simmel cake. Sweet treats are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. Suggest £2.50 a cake!
- Easter egg hunt – set a trail with clues around your local park, community centre or at home. Ask for an entry fee to take part.
- Guess the mini eggs in a jar – 50p per guess!
- Rabbit in a Hat Badge – purchase one from our eBay shop for yourself or call us to request a box of these unique pin badges (created in memory of magician, Paul Daniels) to sell to your friends and family. You can also sell them at any of the above events too. That’s magic!
- #ChuckanEgg Challenge – Grab three friends or colleagues. Split into two teams and throw an egg between each pair, increasing the distance each time a successful catch is made. The team which completes the longest throw without the egg being broken or dropped wins! The losing team donates £5 or more to Brain Tumour Research.
Click here to download special ‘Empty Belly’ posters that you can use to help publicise your event – these are fillable PDFs meaning you can type your details directly into the design to make your posters look really professional! Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Fundraising support team on 01908 867200 or email us if you need any further assistance or have any questions.
Happy hoppy fundraising!