National brain tumour research funding needs to increase to £35 million a year
Scottish cancer patient insights sought
If you live in Scotland and have experience of the Scottish healthcare system within the context of cancer care, we would like to hear from you.
As part of the Scottish Government’s National Cancer Recovery Plan, a task and finish group focusing on equity of access to clinical trials has been established. If you are a cancer patient in Scotland your insight into this work would be invaluable, and you are invited to a discussion to:
- Identify the types of models of research that are acceptable to research participants
- Understand if participants want to continue to travel to a tertiary centre or whether they would want to be seen more locally if possible
- Hear about any experiences of remote consultation and consent
- Hear about any experiences of remote testing such as blood tests
- Understand what is the most important thing to you as patients/carers
- Hear what you would like to see improved in services
If this is of interested to you, please contact email@example.com to find out more.
If you found this story interesting or helpful, sign up to our weekly e-news and keep up to date with all the latest from Brain Tumour Research.