National brain tumour research funding needs to increase to £35 million a year
Happy Wear A Hat Day!
Today is the day! Thousands of people across the country are putting on their hats to have fun and fundraise in support of #WearAHatDay.
Once again, we’ve been blown away by how many of our supporters have adapted to COVID-19 restrictions to plan both virtual and physical events at home, at work and at school. Thank you to everyone who is taking part. Your commitment really will make a difference.
We’re already seeing lots of photos of supporters enjoying their hattastic activities on social media. Don’t forget to share yours on Twitter, tag @braintumourrsch and use #WearAHatDay – let’s see if we can trend once again.
Don’t worry if you haven’t made any plans yet, - there’s still time to take part and help us raise as much as possible:
- Upload a selfie to social media wearing a hat and make a donation – tag three people to do the same and help us get as many people as possible involved in Wear A Hat Day
- Post a hatty selfie to your Instagram or Facebook stories (or both), add a donate button linking to Brain Tumour Research and ask your loved ones to donate
- Share snaps of your picture-pawfect pets wearing a hat on social media – remember to use #WearAHatDay to help spread the word
- Donate on our website or text HAT to 70450 to donate £5 (texts cost £5 plus your standard network rate)
- Help spread the word by contacting your local radio station and asking for a shout out for your Wear A Hat Day event for Brain Tumour Research
Wherever you are and however you’re getting involved, we hope you have a wonderful Wear A Hat Day!
If you found this story interesting or helpful, sign up to our weekly e-news and keep up to date with all the latest from Brain Tumour Research.