Terms and Conditions
This promotion has now ended
Venture Studios is proud to support Wear A Hat Day 2020 and is offering the chance to win a photoshoot for you and your family, a cinematic viewing as well as a hand-made framed image from your shoot, all valued at £550.
Venture Studios create stunning images which convey your family’s truly unique story. They’ll take the time to get to know you and the people you love most, so they can understand what makes your family who they are. It’s an exciting, fun adventure everyone will enjoy and the photographs will capture the spirit of your family, creating a lasting record of those special moments to treasure forever.
Once photographed, the images are combined with stunning hand-made frames to create beautiful, personalised pieces of framed art.
In this draw, you have the chance of winning one of these fantastic family photography experiences for you and your loved ones. The first prize includes a fun and memorable professional photoshoot for you and your family, a cinematic viewing as well as a hand-made framed image from your shoot, all valued at £550.
All entrants who aren’t lucky enough to win will have the opportunity to buy a Venture Studios bronze family voucher for a special price of £20. Valued at £245, this voucher also contains a framed image along with your fun photoshoot. People will only be eligible for this discounted package if they tick the box on Brain Tumour Research’s Wear A Hat Day 2020 form, this means they agree to be contacted by Venture Studios about this promotion and prize draw.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible, a person must register for Wear A Hat Day 2020 using the form on the website between Friday 27th September and Sunday 29th September 2019.
- The competition is open to anybody over the age of 18 who lives in the UK. Venture Studios have 17 studios around the UK, and the winner will be able to choose which is the most convenient studio for them to attend their Venture experience. Venture Studios will contact the winner to organise this.
- There is no travel, hotel or associated costs as part of this prize draw.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Entry is free.
- There is no alternative to the prize.
- The winning person will be decided using an online random generator.
- The online random generator decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be announced by October 31st 2019, Brain Tumour Research reserves the right to change this date.
- The winner will be notified using the contact information provided during their registration, this means the contact information will also be passed onto Venture Studios who will organise the date, time and location of the photoshoot with the winner.
- Please ensure that correct information is provided.