Terms and Conditions
Walk of Hope - Win £50 gift bundle – prize draw
By entering the competition, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. Any entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
- Registered Walk of Hope participants who raise a minimum sponsorship of £100 through an online fundraising page or through cash donations will be entered into a prize draw to be given the chance of winning a £50 gift bundle.
- All sponsorship monies must be received by Brain Tumour Research by Monday 14th October 2019 in order to be eligible for entry. Any sponsorship money received after this date will not be included.
- Brain Tumour Research will notify the winner via telephone, email or post within 14 days of the closing date. If we cannot make contact with the winner, or the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days thereafter, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- Brain Tumour Research cannot be held liable for prizes that are lost, stolen, damaged or delayed in the post.
- Entrants can submit their sponsorship or donation via a fundraising page, sending a cheque (including your full name, address and stating your donation is for the Walk of Hope), through the Brain Tumour Research website (https://www.braintumourresearch.org/donation/donate-now - referencing that your donation is for the Walk of Hope) or calling 01908 867 200 to make a card payment.
- Entry is only open to UK residents over the age of 18 years.
- Employees of Brain Tumour Research or any companies connected with the event (and their immediate families) are not eligible to enter.
- Should you be named the prize winner, you agree for Brain Tumour Research to publish your full name on our website and in promotional materials.
- The name of the winner will be available via the Brain Tumour Research Facebook page and website.
- The entrant is responsible for ensuring that all information submitted is accurate. We are not liable for errors in information submitted. If an entrant falsely declares the amount of his/her donation, he/she will be disqualified from the competition.
- This prize is non-transferrable.
- Brain Tumour Research reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of it) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control.
- In the very unlikely scenario that we have to cancel the competition, Brain Tumour Research reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition at any time without notice.