Volunteer For Us
Less than 20% of those diagnosed with a brain tumour survive beyond five years
Volunteers are vital to our charity - could you donate your time or skills to our cause?
Volunteer Information Days - June 2017
If you're interested in volunteering for Brain Tumour Research, come along to one of our Volunteer Information Days! You'll be able to talk to our enthusiastic Fundraising Managers as well as some of our other fantastic volunteers to find the right opportunity for you to help out.
Come along and see us at the following venues:
Parking and refreshments are available at each location.
Contact Peter Jordan - 07809 701228
Tesco Extra, Lee Mill Industrial Estate, Central Ave, Ivybridge PL21 9PE
South East - Monday 5th June 14:00 – 18:00
Contact Tim Green - 07802 724310
Pyramids Centre (Plaza Room), Clarence Esplanade, Portsmouth PO5 3ST
Contact Paula Rastrick – 07710 390796
Bucks Festival, York House, Milton Keynes MK11 1JQ
North West - Thursday 8th June 10:30 – 14:30
Contact Sara Eltman - 07590 847355
Blackburn Central Library, Town Hall Street, Blackburn, BB2 1AG
There are many ways that you can help us as a Volunteer:
- Managing collection tins across the country
- Helping out with street collections and bag packing days
- Working with our fundraising groups to help them run successful events
- Packaging up merchandise and fundraising materials to send to supporters
If you have a particular skill that you think could be of use to us, please let us know!
A true partnership!
As part of our commitment to our volunteers, we will:
- Aim to ensure your role meets your expectations
- Always treat you with respect, consideration and appreciation
- Provide information on role responsibilities so that you can carry out your role to the required standard. This includes adherence to health and safety, diversity, legal and data protection policies
- Provide training related to the role
- Agree activities to reflect the amount of time you have available
- Provide support through informal discussions or regular meetings (the level of support will depend on the role and location)
- Provide fair, honest and timely feedback regarding any concerns with performance and/or conduct
- Update you on how your contribution makes a difference
- Contribute towards a safe and respectable environment
For further details please contact Sharon Stevens, PA to our Chief Executive firstname.lastname@example.org