London Marathon 2021 - Join Our Fighting Force
Calling all aspiring marathon runners!
Are you entering the Virgin Money London Marathon 2021 ballot, or are you wondering if you could? If so, why not join the Brain Tumour Research Fighting Force team and get the motivation, support and inspiration you need!
When you apply to the Virgin Money London Marathon ballot, simply choose Brain Tumour Research as the charity you wish to run for if you are successful and secure your place for 2021.
See some of our amazing Fighting Force runners share their fantastic experiences with the Brain Tumour Research team below:
Why join us?
Brain Tumour Research will provide you with all the support you need with your preparation, training and fundraising to make your 2021 London Marathon experience the most rewarding and memorable possible!
If you commit to run for Brain Tumour Research, you will receive:
- Opportunities to visit one of the Brain Tumour Research labs, meet our scientists and experience the science first hand
- Membership of our Fighting Force Facebook Group where you can interact with fellow Brain Tumour Research runners and challenge participants to share hints, tips and support
- A place at two team training runs, one in November 2020 and one in March 2021
- Running vest, t-shirt, baseball cap
- Bumper fundraising and information pack
- Invitations to our post-race reception for refreshment’s and a well-earned massage
- Regular research and charity updates to inspire you on your journey
- Be a huge part of the Brain Tumour Research Fighting Force community
- A chance to secure one of 25 guaranteed places in the Brighton Marathon in April 2021.
- If you are unsuccessful in the VMLM ballot you will still have a prestigious marathon to train for and take part in. If you are successful in VMLM you can hand back your Brighton place so someone else can take part (or do two marathons in two weeks!
Join us today and help find a cure for the cancer that kills more children and under 40s than any other.
Let us know if you're considering selecting Brain Tumour Research in the ballot for the 2021 London Marathon by completing the simple form below and we will keep in touch with content to inspire and motivate you as you work towards one of the most rewarding challenges of your life!