Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Brain Tumour Research Isle of Wight Randonnée (in conjunction with British Cycling)
The ever-popular annual Brain Tumour Research Isle of Wight Randonnée is back for its seventh year. And you can help us make it bigger than ever!
Riders taking part in the 2024 event can choose from three distances, each taking in multiple scenic spots around the beautiful Isle of Wight.
Choose the ‘Standard’ challenge and pedal a 68-mile clockwise route around the island. Take on the brand-new ‘Super’ challenge and complete the same course, adding on a 30-mile gravel route to top your distance up to 100 miles.
Or – for the super committed – challenge yourself to the ‘Ultra’ route and cover 136 miles, cycling round the island twice, once clockwise and once anti-clockwise.
Riders will be provided with GPS files* which are ideal for experienced cyclists wanting to ride and fundraise for a charity making a difference. The individual entry fee is the same for all three distances.
*Use of a suitable device (for example, Garmin or Wahoo) is essential.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as a cyclist for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded cycling jersey for once you’ve set up your fundraising page and raised over £50
- Discount code for Isle of Wight Ferry, either as a foot passenger with bike, or with a car (TBC)
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smash your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share your story with us (if you want)
- On-island support from our Community Fundraisers
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Registration Fee –
Early Bird until 31st March: £35
Standard until 30th June: £40
Last Chance: £45
Minimum Sponsorship – £50
Distance – Standard routeapprox. 68 miles / Super Route 100 miles / Ultra Route 136 miles
Event Start times – 8am – Ultra, 8:30am – Super, 9am - Standard
Isle of Wight
Tel: 07538 510138