Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Arla Great North Swim
Dive in for the UK’s largest open water swimming event. The perfect challenge to really make a splash with your fundraising for Brain Tumour Research.
Soak up the amazing atmosphere alongside almost 10,000 swimmers of all ages and abilities as you take on this amazing open-water adventure at Lake Windermere. The Great North Swim celebrates open-water swimming and with its stunning scenery, the best local food and drink, outdoor activities, culture, art and history, it’s guaranteed to be an experience you will never forget.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as a swimmer for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A branded t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- Additional items exclusive to the event are a Great North Swim swimming hat and timing chip, bespoke Great North Swim finishers medal, t-shirt plus a finishers bag filled with goodies
Registration Fee – Please see official website for individual distance details
Suggested Sponsorship – £150.00
Distance – Choose from six different open water swimming distances to suit all ages, abilities and levels of experience: SWIM250, ½ mile, 1 mile, 2 mile, 5k and 10k
Event start – Please see official website for more information
The Lake District
Mob: 07841 026134