Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
AJ Bell Great Birmingham Run
Run for Brain Tumour Research at this iconic event suitable for runners of all abilities. Choose whether you’ll run 10km or a half marathon and enjoy a buzzing carnival atmosphere.
With top entertainment as you run, a carnival atmosphere, plus an event village with an after-party vibe, this is an event you’re sure to never forget. You’ll spot plenty of iconic Brummie landmarks along your route and enjoy incredible support from the sidelines as you run for research.
Thousands of Brummie runners take to the streets every year to take on the challenge – will you run for us in 2024?
Junior events also available.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- A new Great Birmingham Run medal, exclusive (optional) finishers t-shirt plus a finisher’s goody bag. Exclusive discounts.
Registration Fee –
- 10km: Early bird £27 Standard £31
- Half Marathon: Early bird £35 Standard £41
Suggested Sponsorship – £274
Distance – 10km or half marathon
Event Start times – 9:30am
Mob: 07983 946354