Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Britain’s Ocean City Running Festival
Enter this iconic running festival in Plymouth and raise vital funds for Brain Tumour Research.
Britain's Ocean City Running Festival consists of the Plymouth Half Marathon, Plymouth 10k and Plymouth 5k, and attracts more than 10,000 runners every year. All three races start on the picturesque Plymouth Hoe Promenade with a fantastic route showcasing the city’s stunning waterfront and natural harbour, its vibrant cultural life and some of the most beautiful countryside you will discover in the UK.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A Fundraising Pack
- A running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- Finishers medal. Finishers t-shirt and a goody bag (5k finishers medal only).
Registration Fee – (includes booking fee)
- Half Marathon - £37.50
- Plymouth 10k - £25.50
- Plymouth 5k - £16
Suggested Sponsorship – £274
Distance – Half Marathon (13.1miles), 10k and 5k
Event Start times – The races start at 08:15, 08:25 and 08:35 respectively
Minimum Ages – 17 years old, 15 years old and 11 years old.
Mob: 07710 390796