Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Forth Bridge Abseil 2023
The ultimate free-fall abseil experience – take on this exhilarating challenge and help find a cure for brain tumours.
Descend 165ft from the iconic Forth Bridge – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Scotland’s best-loved landmarks – and land on the soft, golden sand of the beach below as you brave this unique abseil adventure, set in the picturesque village of South Queensferry.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as an abseiler for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share your story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Registration Fee – £30
Minimum Sponsorship – £199
Distance – 165ft drop with a soft landing on the golden sandy beach
Mob: 07592 502707