Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Acronyms Tamar 10k
Support Brain Tumour Research at this thrilling running challenge.
Scale grand heights and push your limits as you run across the iconic Tamar Bridge, on the Devon and Cornwall border.
Formally known as the Tamar Bridge 10k, the Acronyms Tamar 10k offers an unforgettable experience as runners cross the two counties at an electrifying height of 240ft.
Starting from Marine Academy Plymouth, runners will follow a challenging route across the city and over the historic Tamar Bridge not once, but twice!
Enjoy the picturesque scenery and the exciting atmosphere as you run for a great cause.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A Fundraising Pack
- A running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- Finishers medal and Finishers t-shirt.
Registration Fee – £22.50 (includes booking fee)
Suggested Sponsorship – £274
Distance – 10k
Event Start times – 8:30am
Minimum Ages – 15 years old
Mob: 07710 390796