Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Cardiff Half Marathon 2023
Challenge event categories
Run like you’ve never run before in this flat, fast road race around Wales’ capital city.
The Cardiff Half Marathon has grown into one of the largest and most exciting road races in the UK. It is now one of Europe’s largest half marathons and is Wales’ largest mass participation and multi-charity fundraising event.
The flat, fast course passes all of the city’s most breathtaking scenery and iconic landmarks including Cardiff Castle, the Principality Stadium, Civic Centre and stunning Cardiff Bay.
With more than 27,500 registered runners and world-class athletes this race is a member of the SuperHalfs, a global series of the world’s most prestigious half marathons.
The event now offers a full weekend of activities, kicking off with a host of family-friendly activities at Saturday’s Cardiff Half Junior before Sunday’s half marathon.
Places are limited – sign up direct via the Cardiff Half Marathon site. Then join our team below and we’ll support you all the way to the finish line!
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- A bespoke Cardiff half marathon medal and finishers t-shirt on completion.
Minimum Sponsorship – £150
Distance – 13.1 miles
Event Start –10am
Mob: 07983 946354