Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Walk of Hope Newcastle
This new walk is inspired by Eleanore Guthrie, step forward for our Walk of Hope Newcastle and help find a cure for brain tumours.
The Town Moor helps make Newcastle truly special. With around 1,000 acres of open space available, the Town Moor is bigger than Hyde Park and Hampstead Heath combined!
With a history of pastureland dating back to the 12th century and Freeman of Newcastle given the right to graze cattle on the moors at certain times of the year, it’s a must see for all nature lovers
Our 5km circular route is great fun for the whole family!
Step forward and join our team today!
Join our Flagship Walk of Hope in Newcastle and you'll get:
- A Walk of Hope downloadable fundraising pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share your story with us (if you would like)
- A special finisher’s Walk of Hope medal
- Additional items exclusive to this event include
- Food and drinks vans
- Sweets stand
- Bouncy castle
- Zumba warm up
- Giant games such as giant Jenga and giant noughts and crosses
- Face painting
- Arts and crafts
- And more!
Event activities subject to change
Due to unprecedented demand, we currently have limited stock of our Walk of Hope children’s t-shirts. If the t-shirt size you have requested is out of stock, we will provide you with an alternative Brain Tumour Research branded t-shirt.
- £10 per adult (aged 18 and over)
- £5 per child (aged 11-17)
- £1 per child (aged 10 and under)
Minimum Sponsorship – £99
Distance – 5km
Event Start / End times –1:15pm arrival for a 3pm start
Meeting point – Town Moor
Online registration is now closed, however you can still register on the day! The event details are shown above and when you arrive at the event, we will provide everything you need. We would love to see you there.
Mob: 07592 502706