Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Walk of Hope Chichester
Step forward for our Walk of Hope Chichester and help find a cure for brain tumours.
Our Walk of Hope Chichester will follow the Centurion Way path – so named because it crosses the course of a Roman road – along a 9km route following the dismantled Chichester to Midhurst Railway, which closed in 1991.
We will start in the beautiful cathedral city of Chichester at Bishop Luffa School and follow the traffic-free path that runs between Chichester, Lavant and West Dean. Our route is mainly flat looking out to the South Downs and finishing in West Dean.
Step forward and join our team today!
Join our Walk of Hope Chichester and you'll get:
- A Walk of Hope downloadable fundraising pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share your story with us (if you would like)
- A special finisher’s Walk of Hope medal
Due to unprecedented demand, we currently have limited stock of our Walk of Hope children’s t-shirts. If the t-shirt size you have requested is out of stock, we will provide you with an alternative Brain Tumour Research branded t-shirt.
- £10 per adult (aged 18 and over)
- £5 per child (aged 11-17)
- £1 per child (aged 10 and under)
Minimum Sponsorship – £99
Distance – 9km
Event Start / End times – 10am
Meeting point – Bishop Luffa School
Online registration is now closed, however you can still register on the day! The event details are shown above and when you arrive at the event, we will provide everything you need. We would love to see you there.
Mob: 07538 509326