Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Kiltwalk Edinburgh 2023
Join Brain Tumour Research for the last Kiltwalk of 2023!
Don your tartan and head to Scotland’s capital for the final Kiltwalk of the year on Sunday 17th September!
Choose your distance and take on the Mighty Stride (21 miles), The Big Stroll (15 miles) or the Wee Wander (approx. 5 miles).
Take on the challenge for Brain Tumour Research and every single pound you raise will help fund our vital work to find a cure for all types on brain tumours.
Joining this event as a walker for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal and Kiltwalk medal
Registration Fee – from £6.50 - £20 depending on route
Suggested Sponsorship – £150
Distance – You have three walking distances to pick from - Mighty Stride (21 miles), The Big Stroll (15 miles) and Wee Wander (approx. 5 miles).
Event Start / End times – tbc
Mob: 07592 502707