Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Ironman Wales 2023
With world-renowned spectator support and epic courses, this is the race that legends are made of.
Hosted in the charming Welsh seaside village of Tenby, Pembrokeshire, athletes leave as friends in this unique, inviting and truly special destination nicknamed the "Iron Town". IRONMAN Wales sees Tenby come alive to a stunning sunrise swim on Tenby's sandy North Beach, wild bike course scenery along Pembrokeshire coastline, and a fan-filled town-centre run in Tenby.
The 2023 race offers qualifying slots for the 2024 VinFast IRONMAN World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawai'i.
Sign up, and then register with us to let us know that you have a place!
Joining this event as an athlete participating for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded running vest, cycling jersey and water bottle
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal if you raise your minimum sponsorship
- Bespoke Ironman Wales services and goodies including a backpack, Finisher T-shirt, Finisher Medal, nutrition and massages at the end of the race.
Minimum Sponsorship – £400
Distance – 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride, 26.2 mile run
Fitness Level – Intense
Event Start / End times – TBC by race organisers
Mob: 07983 946354