Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Zipslide the Clyde 2023
We have now filled our places for the Zipslide the Clyde 2023 event. Sometimes places become free in the lead up to the event and if you wish to join the wait list, please complete the form below.
It's time to Zipslide the Clyde for Brain Tumour Research. Take your fundraising to exhilarating new heights as you complete this 100ft high adrenaline adventure.
A unique and thrilling way to see Glasgow's cityscape whilst raising funds for Brain Tumour Research. This is a 100ft high and 1000ft long challenge, launching your glide from a crane next to the stunning Glasgow Riverside Museum!
Places are limited – join our team today!
Join this event for Brain Tumour Research and you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded t-shirt or running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Registration Fee – £20
Minimum Sponsorship – £150
Distance – Zipslide – 1000ft long, 100ft hig