Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Ben Nevis Night Trek
The Ben Nevis Night Trek event happened on Saturday 19th August 2023. If you are looking to Take on a Challenge, visit our calendar of events here.
Ben Nevis Night Trek sees us conquer the tallest mountain in the UK, but with a difference. We’ll be setting off at night-time and our trek will follow the route as it zig-zags its way to the summit in time to witness a breath-taking sunrise (weather permitting!) across the Scottish Highlands on our descent. The trek will be challenging; however, we’ll be accompanied by experienced mountain leaders supporting us every step of the way and we will return with memories to last a lifetime.We meet in Fort William for dinner and a safety briefing, before starting our trek at around 10pm / 11pm! Our ascent should take approximately 4-5 hours, and upon reaching the summit, we will be able to (hopefully!) enjoy a beautiful sunrise and take in the stunning views surrounding us. We begin our descent which should take approximately 3-4 hours and upon reaching the finish we are rewarded with a hearty breakfast. We are then free to go on our onward journeys.. Trekking distance is approx. 12 miles / 18km (Please note, this is a complex itinerary and is subject to change)
Joining this event as a walker for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Distance – 12 miles (approx)
Fitness level – Intense
Event Start / End times – Saturday 19 August 2023 to Sunday 20 August 2023
Join our team today!
Mob: 07592 502707