Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Ben Nevis Trek July 2023
Our trail to the summit is technically easy, but trekking Ben Nevis is a challenge – stamina and determination are a must!
The stunning views of the highlands will be with us all the way and provide a fantastic backdrop to one of the most sought after charity challenges in the UK!
Most have not experienced the beauty of the Scottish Highlands so we invite you with us on special journey – don’t underestimate the fun and camaraderie on this UK weekend challenge. Return transport is provided from Glasgow enabling you to just enjoy our experience.
Registration fee and sponsorship – Registration Fee £95 + Min Sponsorship £600
Distance – 9 miles
Fitness level – Intense
Event Start / End times – Friday 23 September 2022 to Sunday 25 September 2022
Day 1 – Meet at Glasgow Central Train Station/Glasgow International Airport for 3 hour transfer to Fort William. Evening meal and briefing.
Day 2 – Trek to summit of Ben Nevis (1,345m).
Day 3 – Transfer from Fort William back to Glasgow Central Train Station. Please note, this is a complex itinerary and subject to change (times TBC).
Joining this event as a walker for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Join our team today!
Mob: 07592 502707