Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
The Fan Dance Legend
The Fan Dance Legend event happened on Saturday 1st July 2023. If you are looking to Take on a Challenge, visit our calendar of events here.
Take on a gruelling 24km SAS Selection Test.
Staged over Pen Y Fan in the Brecon Beacons, The Fan Dance is the world’s oldest Special Forces test.
With steady slopes that allow a solid jogging pace, shocking inclines, stone tracks, stream crossings and forested off-road vehicle tracks – even SAS candidates regard this as a serious challenge!
The lure of Pen y Fan is calling and 95% of those who line up at the red phone box on race day make it to the finish.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as an runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- A coveted Fan Dance Racecloth finisher’s patch and a post march meal. There will be special prizes for the winners in each category as well as True Grit& Fortitude awards.
Registration Fee –
Load Bearing (weighted rucksack required – please see website) - £60
Clean Fatigue (only small pack required to be carried – please see website) - £40
Suggested Sponsorship – £100
Distance – 24km
Event Start / End times – 7am or 8am event dependent
Mob: 07983 946354