Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Wolf Run Leicestershire
The Wolf Run Leicestershire event happened on Saturday 24th June 2023. If you are looking to Take on a Challenge, visit our calendar of events here.
The Wolf Run takes place a one of the most epic venues the UK has to offer!
It has all the ingredients for the ideal off-road obstacle course. Set in the grounds of the striking Stanford Hall estate, Leicestershire, wild springs and dense woodland make this course both beautiful and challenging.
Intricate trails, lakes and streams are combined with impressive man made structures to provide you with a tough full body work out. The infamous Mud Sucker obstacle is the highlight for many Wolf Runners... drawing out the pack support mentality in all.
Join our Brain Tumour Research team today!
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded Brain Tumour Research t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- Wolf Run branded t-shirt provided on the finish line and Wolf Run after party
- Wolf Run from £60
- Wolf Run 5k from £30
Suggested Sponsorship – £274 which is 10% of a day of research!
Distance – 5k and 10k
Fitness Level – Moderate to Intense
Mob: 07494 726562