Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Swansea Half Marathon 2023
Challenge event categories
Join our #FightingForce team at this scenic half marathon around the scenic Swansea Bay.
Run from city to the sea in the multi-award winning Swansea Half Marathon, a course with great PB potential.
The route starts in front of the Swansea Arena, before heading through the city centre back towards the Waterfront Museum. Runners head out to Knab Rock with the lighthouse in view, and participants will enjoy the stunning views of Swansea Bay before returning to the finishing straight at Swansea Arena.
Places are limited – sign up direct with via the Swansea Half Marathon website. Then join our team below and we’ll support you over that finish line!
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- A bespoke Swansea half marathon medal and water on route.
Minimum Sponsorship – £150
Distance – 13.1 miles
Event Start –9am
Mob: 07983 946354