Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Royal Sutton Fun Run 2023
The Royal Sutton Fun Run event happened on Sunday 4th June 2023. If you are looking to Take on a Challenge, visit our calendar of events here.
The Royal Sutton Fun Run is a fantastic opportunity to walk, jog or run 8.5 miles of smiles…and we’d like you to do it for Brain Tumour Research.
More than 5,000 participants take part in this 8.5 mile challenging fun run. The event begins with a climb out of Royal Sutton Coldfield town centre, through Sutton Park (Europe’s largest urban park) winding up to the Jamboree Stone (site of the 1957 World Scout Jamboree), before finishing back in the town centre.
You can walk, jog or run the event. Dressing up and silliness is strongly encouraged!
Dogs are permitted but need to be registered at £6 with the dogs having their own official number, timing tag and commemorative medal for completing the course.
Our Fundraising Group, Brainstorm, is creating its own Pink Mad Hatters team and would love you to join them!
To find out more about Katie Smith/Brainstorm and her quest in the Royal Sutton Fun Run please click here to read her blog.
Places are limited – join our team today! Registration will close when all places are taken or Easter Monday 10th April, whichever event occurs first.
Joining this event as a participants for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A Brain Tumour Research Fundraising Pack
- A branded t-shirt or running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Registration Fee – Adults £26, Juniors [14 & under on 4th June] £15 and dogs £6
Suggested Sponsorship – £50
Distance – 8.5 miles
Event Start / End times – 11am
Mob: 07983 946354