Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
The 2023 Sabrina Walk
Challenge event categories
Take part in this one day hike (fully supported) and savour the beautiful views whilst you #FundtheFight for brain tumours.
The Sarn Sabrina route heads out of Llanidloes following the national trail of Glyndwr's Way.
Leading up past the Van Pool, the path opens up extensive views of the Llyn Clywedog and the surrounding countryside, before following the shoreline of the lake to the borders of the Hafren Forest and Cwm Biga Farm. Climbing up through the Forest to the slopes of Pen Pumlumon Arwystli, the trail then visits the source of the Severn at 752m.
Descending through the forest along the Severn Way long distance path, the trail next takes to the watershed of the Severn and the Clywedog, enjoying stunning views of the surrounding countryside before arriving back in Llanidloes.
Sign up, and then register with us to let us know that you have a place!
Joining this event as an athlete participating for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded technical t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal if you raise your minimum sponsorship
- Tea and toast at start, and buffet meal and refreshments on completion.
£45 adult / £25 Under 18’s and OAPs
Minimum Sponsorship – £274
Distance – circa 25miles
Fitness Level – Intense
Event Start –7am
Mob: 07983 946354