Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Challenge event categories
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival happened on Saturday 27th May 2023. If you are looking to Take on a Challenge, visit our calendar of events here.
Join thousands of runners over the weekend in either the Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay, 10k, 5k. All of these events offers a picturesque route around Holyrood Park with stunning panoramic views of the city and Edinburgh Castle.
Children can also join in the festival in either Junior 5k, Junior 2k, Junior 1.5k and kids kilometre!! The junior races are a fantastic way to get children active and encourage them to get involved in running.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded t-shirt or running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- A medal
Registration fee – varies depending on event
Suggested Sponsorship – £274
Distance – depends on event
Fitness Level –depends on event
Event Start / End times – will be confirmed by event organisers once registered for their particular event