Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Great Manchester Run 2023
Grab your running shoes and join Brain Tumour Research at the world’s biggest half marathon event that’s streamed live on BBC.Starting and finishing in the buzzing Manchester city centre this event suits runners of all abilities. Choose from a 10k or half marathon course and see the iconic sights of Manchester in front of thousands of cheering spectators. Join us for an atmosphere you’ll never forget.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Minimum Sponsorship – £274 which is 10% of a day of research!
Distance –Half Marathon or 10k
Fitness Level – Moderate
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded t-shirt or running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you’d like to)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Manchester, M1 3LF
Mob: 07841 026134