Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Tour of the Peak Sportive
Challenge event categories
The Tour of the Peak Sportive event happened on Sunday 21st May 2023. If you are looking to Take on a Challenge, visit our calendar of events here.
Take in some of the most beautiful scenery in Derbyshire on this epic cycling challenge.
Follow in the wheel tracks of some of the top British bike racers including Malcolm Elliot, Mark Lovatt and John Tanner – to name just a few – and join our team for this classic sportive, named after and on the same route as the original Tour of The Peak Road race, which ran from 1943 to 2005.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as a cyclist for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded cycling jersey
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Minimum Sponsorship – £200
Distance – Medium route – 61.4 miles – Elevation 5,898 ft
Long route – 113.6 miles – Elevation 11,151 ft
Event Start – 06.45 to 07.40 for the long route and 7:45 – 8:05 for the medium route
Mob: 07494 726562