Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Snowdonia Half Marathon 2023
The Snowdonia Half Marathon is a chance to do one of the UK’s toughest half marathons – help Brain Tumour Research #FundTheFight
A scenic but tough Half Marathon set in the beautiful Snowdonia National Park, North Wales. Starting and finishing in the village of Llanrwst which played host to the World Trail Running Championships in 2013. The park is a region of haunting beauty and grandeur, of wild rocky mountains, hidden valleys, cascading rivers, still glacial lakes and deep forests.
This year has seen the route made harder for the most serious of half marathon runners!Places are limited - join our team today!
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded technical t-shirt OR running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- A Snowdonia Half Marathon technical t-shirt and medal on successful completion
Registration is £35 / £37
Minimum sponsorship is £150
Distance – 13.1 miles
Fitness Level – Intense
Event Start / End times – 10am
North Wales, LL26